What's new

Donation help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricconater

Donator
I'm trying to donate to the server using paypal, but I keep on getting this error (Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct, or try a different credit or debit card.)

I've checked everything and is correct, any idea what's wrong?

Connor_Evans

Donator
hmmm, i think i had that problem before when i attempted to buy something online, it might be something to do with the bank or whatever not trusting/allowing the payment to go through. But im not too sure, have you tried googling it?

ricconater

Donator
yea i googled it. this is what come out by other ppl wif same issue

it seems that maybank staff are noobs as usual whenever a new service or product is launched . All their tidak apa attitude is very irritating.
The front counter lady in maybank cheras hasn├óÔé¼Ôäót got the slightest clue too when i asked about Paypal.

She kept saying : This visa is for shopping in jusco ,now you don├óÔé¼Ôäót need to use your atm card.

Look Up

Donator
Try adding new credit card to your paypal.Which can be used globally

ricconater

Donator
Connor_Evans said:
Are you trying to donate by putting your credit card info in or just by putting in your paypal username and password?

Credit card info

Look Up

Donator
ricconater said:
Connor_Evans said:
Are you trying to donate by putting your credit card info in or just by putting in your paypal username and password?

Credit card info

That's the problem !! First get a paypal account register your card. Active your card. Then donate by using user and pass

Timothy

Donator
Is it an Prepaid visa card? If you don't know what I mean it is a card you buy at stores for like 50 bucks for 50 dollars online. ( I think its a gift card )?

Status
Not open for further replies.