What's new

[DONATION HELP-ALEC] Forgot to put my in-game name in during Donation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Retired Admin
Not long ago, I donated £5 via Paypal. I had read the whole of the 'Donating to the server' thread and I saw that it said it will ask for your in-game name in the process of donating. As I was donating, i completely forgot and didn't see the place you have to put your in-game name into.

I used my mums paypal (she knows about it), and I can't do it again if that's the only way to do it. Is there a way I can go back and put my name in without paying again, or will it get accepted anyway if I have fully filled out the thing on the 'Donations' section about my donation?

iGetty

Banned
By the looks of your donation, I can see that you have sorted it out? :)

JP

Donator
It doesn't have a place to insert your name. I think it's the guide that is not fully-updated.
Since you put the email you used on the topic, and the IG name, Alec will know where to send the benefits.

alien

Retired Admin
Well I print screened what I had before I clicked 'Donate £5' just in case i needed a code or something, and under where it says;

Purpose:
Red County Roleplay Donation Amount: £5.00

It says 'Please state your account name' with a little + sign next to it, like you have to click it and a drop down will appear, but I didn't see that until I had donated and looked at the print screen.

The e-mail I used to donate isn't the e-mail I have put on my post because it's my mums paypal and e-mail, but I could change it to the right one if needed, but my mum does still have the receipt from paypal in an e-mail and I do have the screen shot saved if Alec needs any sort of proof, I could send those pictures to him.

I guess I'll wait until Alec comes online to accept the donations & stuff :D

Look Up

Donator
If you want to make it seen my Alec [DONATION HELP-ALEC]Forgot to put my in-game name in during Donation.

Status
Not open for further replies.