What's new

Donation cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

Donator
Hai
When I donate for donator level 3, can I choose any car that is sold at the dealership (and the 3 listed cars)?
Like can I take a Sultan or Buffalo as donator vehicle?
And if I can, is it possible to sell them?

Thanks in advance!

Codac

Donator
I believe you are only allowed one of the vehicles listed, however it may be possible to get another vehicle if it is approved by Management in-game, however I am unsure of the details. As for selling the vehicle, you cannot sell the vehicle to another player; it is possible though to transfer the vehicle to another player however. This can be done on the UCP.

Jackson.

Donator
Hello there,

When it comes to donating; you got the right to choose your vehicle(Bullet, FCR or Maverick) and yes, it can be any vehicle you wish (even the ones in the dealership) however you still cannot receive few stricted vehicles, like; cruisers, etc..
Another thing, as long as you still got the donator level and the vehicle, you can '/changedonatorveh' anytime you wish to.
Edit: You cannot sell your donator vehicles by any means, even if it is one of the dealership's vehicles(as it is still a donator vehicle).

Cheers,
Jackson.

Giga

Donator
Actually, you can only request any dealership vehicles + Bullet, FCR-900, or a Maverick as a Donator Level 3. The information in your original post is correct.

You can only have one donator vehicle unless someone is willing to give you another donator vehicle by the means of the donator vehicle transfer utility. Donator vehicles cannot be sold to other players.

Jackson.

Donator
Giga said:
Actually, you can only request any dealership vehicles + Bullet, FCR-900, or a Maverick as a Donator Level 3. The information in your original post is correct.

Just to clarify, this sentence carries two meanings, what Giga means is that you can request either one of the donator level three vehicles, or one of the dealership vehicles.

Giga said:
You can only have one donator vehicle unless someone is willing to give you another donator vehicle by the means of the donator vehicle transfer utility. Donator vehicles cannot be sold to other players.

I believe the vehicle transfer utility which can be accessed through your Master Account, allows you to transfer donator vehicles through your personal accounts only, not to other players.(Wasn't transferring vehicles to other players restricted, if I may ask?).

Gibbs.

Donator
I've got three donator vehicles on one character and have from way before the UCP was around?

Jackson.

Donator
JacenM said:
You can have any vehicle from the dealership with a donator lvl 3, along with the three listed.
This picture has been taken from the main topic located in the master account.
dvfqqe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.