What's new

Donating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meow

Bronze Member
Well am a bit confused about donating..

i Chose this >Click here to send a Daopay Call/SMS Donation of 5 GBP(£) - comes out at £2
When i go to the daopay page it says 5.70 Euros, anyways, i have changed the Euro to LYD, my local currency, and gave me 9.70LYD ((Libyan Dinar)) and i was going to donate, cause i saw it's cheap.. but then i saw this.

If you are donating by Phone/SMS it is $40,000 per £1 donated as the DaoPay service takes 60% from your donation.

Am totally confused.. am i going to pay 9.70LYD In total local currency, or 40 dollars per one Euro..

Frisker

Donator
You donate 9.70 LYD, but Alec get's only 40% of them, since Daopay takes their own profit.

Ferrero

Donator
Libya! My dad lived in Libya. It's beautiful... Sorry for Off topic. Just had to say it.

Meow

Bronze Member
Frisker said:
You donate 9.70 LYD, but Alec get's only 40% of them, since Daopay takes their own profit.

Am not bitching about the price lol, it's pretty cheap actually, just asking, so to give 2 Euro donation, i have to donate 5,70 euro, due daopay takes 60% of the donation right ?, So the full price is 9,70 LYD ? = 5,7 euro, am i right ?

paskajaakko

Silver Member
Uhmm, it goes like this: If you donate with daopay, the daopay takes 60% so, if you donate 5 euro it comes out as 2.
Min. donate from daopay is 5gbp which is 5.7 euros.
5.7 euros is=9.7 Lyd.
So the full price of your donation is going to be 9.7 Lyd.

Meow

Bronze Member
paskajaakko said:
Uhmm, it goes like this: If you donate with daopay, the daopay takes 60% so, if you donate 5 euro it comes out as 2.
5.7 euros is=9.7 Lyd.

Thanks for the help :D, Lock & Archive.

paskajaakko

Silver Member
Meow said:
paskajaakko said:
5.7 euros is=9.7 Lyd.

Thanks for the help :D, Lock & Archive.
No problem :)

Status
Not open for further replies.