What's new

Donating in GBP with Euro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

datgamerr

Bronze Member
Hello , i recently Bought 15€ Of Paysafe, And can only Donate in GBP.
And i dont have Paypal or Visa/Mastercard/American express et cetera.
I Want to donate 10 GBP with 13,90€ , Is that somehow Possible?

Kenth

Platinum Member
Hey there,
Alright so basically I believe that all donations will be processed in GBP (£) and all perks will be rewarded after the donations has been confirmed. Monetary donations may only be made via PayPal therefore making it impossible to donate through other means.

Cheers,
Kenth.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Hello datgamer, I looked into your question and did some research. Paysafecards can be bought with real cash at almost any grocery store/gas station. There is a couple things you can do.

1) Find a "TRUSTED" person to give them the money on the paysafecard in exchange for the money to be transferred to your paypal account.

2) Purchase a prepaid master-card or visa at any grocery store/ gas station. There are several, even if you're in a poor country, you'll find them.

3) There are several websites on the internet which you can use to transfer the paysafecard money to, in return recieve it on your paypal, but they're not "Secured" with SSL or site encryption, therefore, it could be unsafe and you could lose your money.

Overall, there is no way you can transfer the Paysafecard cash by yourself without having someone else put the money via debit/credit card to paypal. I would go with choices 1 or 2 in the future though. Good luck and enjoy RCRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.