DMV Tests - Abnormally Hard..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IG Name
Jack Kildato
IG Faction
N/A - Civilian
It may just be that I suck ass at driving, but..

Does anyone else find the driving tests a little harder than necessary?

For example, the motorcycle test..

I know I am a descent motorcyclist in Single Player, and I'm honest to God staying the correct speed limits, but whenever I try the test, I'm either too fast or too slow. The last test I took was 4 seconds too slow. 4 SECONDS?!

Whenever I try this, I always fail. It's costing me a lot of frustration- and money.

I'm fairly new, so please don't flame the he'll out of me. :frustrated:

Jonas Brooke

Retired Admin
IG Faction
Axiom
They are certainly not abnormally hard. If you just try to keep your average speed 5-ish mph under the limit, you should be fine. When doing the bike license, watch your speed on downhill slopes.

IG Name
Jack Kildato
IG Faction
N/A - Civilian
Ok.. I think another problem may be that I made my spacebar control to the car horn, rather than the brake..

For slowing down, I usually just reverse. Could that have anything to do with it..?

Neku

Donator
Tap W in every millisecond, second, you are taking the tests, it won't increase the speed because you're not holding W, but make it lose speed, stay for a millisecond, raise up and then lose, and the pattern continues if you tap W every second.

IG Name
Jack Kildato
IG Faction
N/A - Civilian
Neku said:
Tap W in every millisecond, second, you are taking the tests, it won't increase the speed because you're not holding W, but make it lose speed, stay for a millisecond, raise up and then lose, and the pattern continues if you tap W every second.
This is actually something like what I was looking for, thanks.

Guess I should've been more descriptive.

Fleur

Retired Admin
IG Name
Le Flower
Your question's been answered.
Good luck on passing the DMV tests!
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.