Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavitra

Silver Member
Hello
I have rejoined the game after almost 6 months
I was interested to join the discord server
After sending !verify lavitra2004 to @Rudy bot, it asks for verification code
When I look for it after logging in on www.redcountyrp.com with my mentioned master account, I cannot find the verification code.
Please help

Allerion

Donator
Hello
I have rejoined the game after almost 6 months
I was interested to join the discord server
After sending !verify lavitra2004 to @Rudy bot, it asks for verification code
When I look for it after logging in on www.redcountyrp.com with my mentioned master account, I cannot find the verification code.
Please help

Okay so I did little investigation here and I came to conclusion that old link which was www.redcountyrp.com/dashboard no longer exists.

I searched on the UCP to find the verification code for myself but failed to find one. It might be as I am already verified.

Try this for me, head to https://redcountyrp.com/user/dashboard and see if you can find your verification code there.

Lavitra

Silver Member

Silvano

@Akshaj Srivastava are you banned? If the answer is yes, that is most likely the reason. I asked in TeamSpeak and some kewl doods told me that it may be because I'm banned I cannot verify myself on discord, as we cannot see our characters and our own UCP while banned. Though if you aren't banned then I have no idea.

Allerion

Donator
@Akshaj Srivastava If you still require help post another topic, but you are most likely discord banned and should post a discord ban appeal in that case. Going to archive this as you haven't logged on forums for more than a week.

x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.