What's new

Discord issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackTheHunter

Gold Member
Hi there. I use the web version of Discord, but right now it doesn't wanna open up for some reason. I keep getting CAPTCHAS for some reason, I pass them but when I press log in, it tells me to confirm the email. I press log in again, it gives me another fucking captcha. Now it's annoying and I haven't been able to get on discord for like 2 weeks. I don't wanna download the app on my PC or my phone so don't bother telling me that. I need a solution, please. I dunno if restarting my router will work tho, should I try?

Giga

Donator
Clearing cache and/or cookies may resolve the issue, if you have not yet tried that troubleshooting step.

Giga

Donator
Manually clearing browser experience data will depend on the browser you use. However, you can use Shift + Ctrl + Del to clear your global browser experience data, ensure the time range is set to "Everything". Be aware this will clear your entire data.

JackTheHunter

Gold Member
Manually clearing browser experience data will depend on the browser you use. However, you can use Shift + Ctrl + Del to clear your global browser experience data, ensure the time range is set to "Everything". Be aware this will clear your entire data.
I'm dumb as hell about these things. That won't cause any damage right?

Giga

Donator
It will not necessarily cause major damage. The procedure will clear your cookies and cache, and will log you out from sites you are logged in to. If you are using Firefox, you can clear specific website data by heading to discordapp.com and clear individual data from the Page Info dialog.

HXzx2v6.png

nj7xKrm.png

JackTheHunter

Gold Member
It didn't really work, tried it on Chrome. I keep getting captchas. It wouldn't be a problem but I can't figure why it tells me 'new login location detected', I'm confused af. I tried logging in through IE tho, didn't work either.

JackTheHunter

Gold Member
Ooookay looks like I wasted Giga's time over here. I was supposed to check my damn emails to confirm the new location thingy, but hey what can I say, am dumb. And I had to do a cookies wipe for nothing, hah. Problem solved, locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.