What's new

Discord Issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malph

Silver Member
Hi.
so i got banned from RCRP discord server back in 2018.
after 1 year now i tried to join the server and i found out that i got unbanned, because i joined the server.
i messaged Rudy to verify my master account and rudy said that the account is already verified.
but i can't see the unlocked channels yet. any fix?

Skrollz

Donator
It is probably because of that you made a new Discord Account. Just make a ticket and wait for Tommy's response. Tommy has to grant the permissions to you manually.
I'm facing the same issue at the moment and I'm still waiting for the response. Just be patient after submitting your ticket.

Malph

Silver Member
@whatimain i did not make a new discord account. i already verified my master account a year ago but i got banned on the discord server, but now im not banned
but Rudy is saying that my master account is already verified..
but still, i cant see the hidden channels.

whatimain

Gold Member
Did you connect your discord to your in-game account before getting banned?

Malph

Silver Member
@whatimain Yeah, and i said i already verified my account and started chatting with friends on the discord server, but i did something wrong, i said something on uh #Mod-showcase idk, i said something that is not related to the channel and got banned by tomato, i made a unban app and no one responded, i ignored it and moved on, when i came back to RCRP (1 week ago) i tried joining the discord server to see if im still banned or not, turns out i got unbanned, i tried verifiying my account again and then the problem happened. Rudy said my account is already veified.

whatimain

Gold Member
@whatimain Yeah, and i said i already verified my account and started chatting with friends on the discord server, but i did something wrong, i said something on uh #Mod-showcase idk, i said something that is not related to the channel and got banned by tomato, i made a unban app and no one responded, i ignored it and moved on, when i came back to RCRP (1 week ago) i tried joining the discord server to see if im still banned or not, turns out i got unbanned, i tried verifiying my account again and then the problem happened. Rudy said my account is already veified.
Seeing as your discord is already linked then you can't link it again, you'll have to speak to Tommy ((In forum PMs)) to solve your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.