What's new

Disconnecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Retired Admin
Hey, Lately I have been having a problem. I log in to RCRP and I play normally however every 20-30 Minutes my Clock stops in the corner of the screen and I disconnect from the server.
Can Anyone provide any suggestions?

Kevin

Head of Asset Management
Management
Moved to Host Support/Questions section.

Reptile

Banned
I've been having the same sort of issue, but in my case I would just time out and re-connect with my character (forcing me to re-log). Any sort of response owuld help, thanks

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
Once you disconnect from the server, alt tab or quit your game and check if you are able to query the server. (if it pings, you can get info about it)

If you can, then it's not an issue with the server itself, more likely the script or perhaps there's some packet loss between you and the server.

just let me know the results.

RyEn

Donator
This usually happens to me alot.. I get desynced or force-restarted from the server occasionally. Usually the time ranges within 20-30 minutes between each desync/force-restart. My ping spikes from 108-115 to 345-1000. Hopefully this can get resolved because this usually never happens to me on any other server.

Joe

Retired Admin
I think it may be My Internet when I play RCRP and disconnect I cannot use the Internet for Google or anything else for a while before it reconnects again So I believe something within Samp or the server is causing my internet to disconnect.

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
Locked and archived.

If you're still having the issue then PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.