What's new

Desyncing at server peak times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercurial

Bronze Member
Are you sure it's not just a matter of your internet being slow? You specified that it only happens at server peak times, so that means it can't be your AV (Unless the scheduled update time is the same server peak time). Are you the only person on your internet? What's your DL speed?

Crazy Andre

Retired Admin
Mercurial said:
Are you sure it's not just a matter of your internet being slow? You specified that it only happens at server peak times, so that means it can't be your AV (Unless the scheduled update time is the same server peak time). Are you the only person on your internet? What's your DL speed?
100/100 is my internet speed. It happens more frequently during peak server times but can still happen sometimes when server has around 40-50 players.

Jacob_Smith

Bronze Member
heaveN said:
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-monitor-network-usage-your-windows-10-devices

Look at "How to check network usage with Settings" and tell us if there any abnormal internet usage in there.

I had the same issue, some shit was using all my bandwitch for like a week straight, heck I was even thinking about switching my ISP
How did you fix it?

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
My download speed is 1.8mb/s and I barely ever desync :baby:

Crazy Andre

Retired Admin
I've also noticed its just the game itself. On the admin IRC chat I still get notifications in the IG /a chat and other admin alerts that appear on my second monitor in the irc client then 2-5 seconds later IG.

Mercurial

Bronze Member
Crazy Andre said:
I've also noticed its just the game itself. On the admin IRC chat I still get notifications in the IG /a chat and other admin alerts that appear on my second monitor in the irc client then 2-5 seconds later IG.
That doesn't actually mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.