What's new

Desync.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moore

Hello mates, I'm having a problem which makes me crazy.I'm being desynced just after a few minutes I log in.I have no mods, my connection seems to be just fine and it just happens only in this server.
I'm currently at Turkey if it has anything to do with IP or DNS.I have googled the issue but couldn't find a helpful thing.I hope any of you can help me with it.

Jackson.

Donator
Hello there,

I have never experienced such issue, thus I won't be able to help out however you can submit your problem here, to get a faster response.

Cheers

Ricardo_Alfonso

I have this issue, I'm new to this server and I'm just put off and sick of this fucking bug (excuse my vulgar language) every time I join? I gotta fucking leave after 40 seconds because something disappears and doesn't function anymore. I've had it, I just can't role play at all with this shitty nuisance in the way.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
As long as it's not happening to everyone on the server, desync issues are unfortunately causes by your connection. It could be caused by a number of things, your connection could be just too slow, you could have too many programs running and stealing your bandwith, your computer could be located too far from your router... I'm afraid you'll have to investigate this yourself, we can't help you much in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.