What's new

DELETE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athens

Donator
Re: About jobs

The jobs are as following:-

The Taxi Job:- You must own a cab,taxi or admiral and you can join this job and earn quick money from it.

Mechanic Job:- You can spray,add NOs and add Hydraulics to your or other's vehicles for cash!

Drug dealer job:- I am not sure about this one, But I think if you go illegal route then you on level 5 can purchase and plant weed.

Anyways, This isn't the correct section to post this, So post this in the Help Section. :)

Re: RE: Re: About jobs

Mr_Fox said:

The Taxi Job:- You must own a cab,taxi or admiral and you can join this job and earn quick money from it.

Mechanic Job:- You can spray,add NOs and add Hydraulics to your or other's vehicles for cash!

Drug dealer job:- I am not sure about this one, But I think if you go illegal route then you on level 5 can purchase and plant weed
Is Mechanic good job for earning $$$ for car?

By Tapatalk!

Mr_Fox said:

Drug dealer job:- I am not sure about this one, But I think if you go illegal route then you on level 5 can purchase and plant weed.

Anyways, This isn't the correct section to post this, So post this in the Help Section. :)
I think that salary very little for economy(1 trucker's route about 1K, 1 trailer costs 40K+)

By Tapatalk!

Athens

Donator

Papalardo Guero said:
Mr_Fox said:

Drug dealer job:- I am not sure about this one, But I think if you go illegal route then you on level 5 can purchase and plant weed
Is Mechanic good job for earning $$$ for car?

By Tapatalk!

It can be good if you are working near the PC garage area as it is the most common area for repair. You could post up there.

Athens

Donator

Papalardo Guero said:
Mr_Fox said:

I think that salary very little for economy(1 trucker's route about 1K, 1 trailer costs 40K+)

By Tapatalk!

You can try fishing or trucking to help you earn money, but please transfer this topic to the "Help Section"!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: About jobs

Mr_Fox said:
Papalardo Guero said:
Mr_Fox said:

By Tapatalk!

You can try fishing or trucking to help you earn money, but please transfer this topic to the "Help Section"!
I don't know how transfer.

By Tapatalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.