What's new

Custom radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arz0n420

Hey all I was wondering if we can create our own music playlist and somehow have it playing in our car icly ? If anyone knows thanks, I already know famous ones but I would like my own songs streamed if possible ?

Ducker

Donator
This guide might help you if you are willing to put in some work to create your own playlist or so.

Moreover you can always add songs to your "User Track Player" radio section, in which you can add your own songs and hear them as any other standard GTA SA stream, such as Radio X. However it will only be heard by you.

ferg

Gold Member
The guide is good and solid

Otherwisely I'd suggest either using offliberty or dropbox. You simply insert the youtube link into offliberty, and right click " inspect the element " and then copy the mp3 link shown.

With dropbox you download the folder, and download the mp3's files, and then paste them into the dropbox folder, and right click on the song, and " copy dropbox link "

:thumbup:

B!shop

Retired Admin
Arz0n420 said:
Hey all I was wondering if we can create our own music playlist and somehow have it playing in our car icly ? If anyone knows thanks, I already know famous ones but I would like my own songs streamed if possible ?
With all that being said, can this be archived now? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.