What's new

Custom House Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Righteous

Donator
If I were to personally map out my house with custom objects, (Stacks of cash, small items, etc) - To make it look better and promote roleplay that would occur with different objects, how could this be implemented? Do I ask someone, or? Thanks!

Fleur

Retired Admin
You would ask Alec to script it in/implement it, although the chances of that actually happening is very low simply because it isn't required at the moment. This is a good idea, though. Hope it could be put in effect in the future.

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
Never happened before. I'm not sure if you can request a custom interior as a high level Donator though.

Kay-Kay

Retired Admin
You can PM Alec, but most likely it won't happen, as Fleur mentioned in her post.

Muncini

Donator
Fleur said:
You would ask Alec to script it in/implement it, although the chances of that actually happening is very low simply because it isn't required at the moment. This is a good idea, though. Hope it could be put in effect in the future.

But it would be good if you could do that, but then Alec would just be spammed with Custom Interior requests -.-

Grafix

Donator
Lol i guess if u were some guy who donated 200 GBP u could dget a custom interior xD

Status
Not open for further replies.