What's new

'Current Server Status': A Detailed Response

Alex_Noxx

Silver Member
I hope there will be more players on the server , I am really interested in joining the RP community , after playing for 4-5 years only deathmatch , I can handle this. Good luck !

Uber Troll

Gold Member
I hope this can bring RCRP's old flare back. I wish the best for this server and I would love to be able to play on it again. This is the sort of change I was looking for in order to lead to a better experience. I myself have admittedly been guilty of favoritism and such in the past but I did not do so intentionally, and am still actively working to fix. I'm glad people finally are not just saying what is wrong with the server, but also that the server administration is working to correct these problems. I may indeed consider returning again when I have some free time.

BloodThirsty

Bronze Member
I have tried to promote rcrp told a few friends but still rcrp needs something new something to bring the players back not blaming each other and pointing fingers at who dose what does

Thomasz

Helper
BloodThirsty said:
I have tried to promote rcrp told a few friends but still rcrp needs something new something to bring the players back not blaming each other and pointing fingers at who dose what does
c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

Major™

Donator
Thomasz said:
BloodThirsty said:
c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

Oh my fuck, what is that animal

Oldi

Platinum Member
BloodThirsty said:
i agree

Thomasz

Helper
Oldi said:
BloodThirsty said:
i agree
the irony in that one is amazingly strong

Beth

Donator
BloodThirsty said:
I could not agree more, I personally believe that Harold 'Vincent Kemp' Banana is to blame, he dose what does it's unbelievable.