What's new

Crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeGGGeNNdA

Diamond Member
I keep getting crashed in RCRP every half hour or 1 hour. It doesn't happen in any other server I play, any ideas why?

I got a picture below of the crash window.

OBMwpyV.png

LeGGGeNNdA

Diamond Member
JacenM said:
Got any mods installed?

No I tried logging with every mod removed and the same shit happened. Also I don't think this is from my mods because in other servers I don't get a single warning.

LeGGGeNNdA

Diamond Member
Look mate, I'm saying that I don't get crashed in other servers, if it would be my GTA's problem I would be unnable to play decently in any other servers. I think it's something that has to do with RCRP because yesterday I asked someone in my faction and he said the same thing, he also crashes sometimes.
Mostly I get crashed on road 48, and I tried reinstalling my gta also its not steam.

Yassin

Retired Admin
LeGGGeNNdA said:
Look mate, I'm saying that I don't get crashed in other servers, if it would be my GTA's problem I would be unnable to play decently in any other servers. I think it's something that has to do with RCRP because yesterday I asked someone in my faction and he said the same thing, he also crashes sometimes.
Mostly I get crashed on road 48, and I tried reinstalling my gta also its not steam.

If it's not a crash during spawn after logging in, then it's most likely not a server issue. Although, RCRP is unique, it's not it. Three things that can help.

1) Remove the .set file from GTA San Andreas User Files
2) Re-install GTA & SAMP.
3) Remove ALL mods.

If you've done this, I'll tell you what else can be done. If you haven't, then...we can't help you.

LeGGGeNNdA

Diamond Member
Unknown said:
LeGGGeNNdA said:

If it's not a crash during spawn after logging in, then it's most likely not a server issue. Although, RCRP is unique, it's not it. Three things that can help.

1) Remove the .set file from GTA San Andreas User Files
2) Re-install GTA & SAMP.
3) Remove ALL mods.

If you've done this, I'll tell you what else can be done. If you haven't, then...we can't help you.

Done all these, I still get crashed only in RCRP. RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.