What's new

Crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyLuDrake

I am just starting here, but I can't even log in because of constant crashing. Three things happen with different solutions I try.

If I have the mods: The game freezes when it tries to load the scenery around me, which is peculiar seeing as I have no TXD/Texture mods (Or ENB)

If I remove the mods, then it crashes on the Login screen itself

If I try to reinstall, or a second install, then it doesn't even start

I have removed any mods that may cause an issue, I have tried deleting the temp files. I have also tried deleting the .set file and nothing gives. And it is server specific to this one alone. What is going on here?

LucyLuDrake

Okay then....
It would appear the game loads when the login camera is over the Montgomery area.... But I try when the login camera is lets say, over Angel Pine or Fort Carson, the game constantly crashes out

Yassin

Retired Admin
Are you using a cracked GTA or the original? Even if you're using cracked, make sure it's V1.0 or get the downgrade patch.

Yassin

Retired Admin
It might be a player issue regarding your spawn location, but that usually happens -AFTER- you choose your character and not during your login screen, therefore I'm really unsure of your problem. Sorry I couldn't help.

LucyLuDrake

It doesn't necessarily happen on the login screen, it happens when my character spawns after pressing enter

Yassin

Retired Admin
LucyLuDrake said:
It doesn't necessarily happen on the login screen, it happens when my character spawns after pressing enter

Then it is an issue with your spawn point. It's an easy-fix although, I believe someone from the administration team (Management) has to change the spawn location to a different spawn. Generally, you can type your in-game name here for a Management member to take care of it or fill out a support ticket on redcountyrp.com after you login.

Giga said:
Try to use '/changespawn 1' immediately upon clicking on your character.

You could also try what Giga said in a different topic.

LucyLuDrake

OOOkkkaaayyy, I am beginning to get really annoyed with this now.... I spend more time typing my password over and over than I do playing the game, And evidently I am not the only one having this issue-... Can we please try and see what happens when we lose the login scene randomization and go from there....

Removing Mods, don;t work, crashed upon spawn
Fresh Install, As stated, won't even start
Temp FIle (and .set) deletion, Freezes on SAMP screen
Internet Connection.... MORE than fine with 60Mbps Down and 20Mbps Up with a average ping of 16-35

Granted, When I get in, it is great.... But it can be very infuriating when it takes almost an hour just to log in,

Sorry if I am coming across as a bit of an ass, but you have to understand that this is getting insane.

POST 2: Well, interesting development... Restart my PC and now I am OpCode freezing -_- .... I thank you guys, for breaking my game :bow:

POST 3: Even more interesting.... ANOHER installatin and this time, it worked -_-.... I am getting all confused as to what the hell is going on with either this whole thing or my machine, AGH.... This is not making ANY sense at all :(

But above all else, previous post.... A moment of aggression and nowhere and no one to vent... Sorry :|

Status
Not open for further replies.