What's new

Controlls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijah Opack

I got pulled over today and the police officer asked for license and I don't know what to do from there? ONe i told him that i was confused he temp banned me for 24 hours and I don't want to have the same problem again because I can not find a post for this?

mark

Head of Strawman
Administrator
Normally when you get pulled over, you're supposed to do /licenses and then their ID and then you can roleplay on from there, depending on if your character is legal or not.

Elijah Opack

was the reason that nothing happened because I was driving a tanker and i only have a normal driver's license??

mark

Head of Strawman
Administrator
Elijah Opack said:
was the reason that nothing happened because I was driving a tanker and i only have a normal driver's license??

I doubt an admin would ban you for driving without a license, it's an IC reason. You must've broken some sort of rule to get banned. A tanker requires a GVL-2 license, heavy vehicle license.

Elijah Opack

yeah, he said that i needed to look over RP controlls. He said that i didnt know alot of the rp controlls

OutWorld

Donator
HIsp7fP.png

Cool story. If you are banned and you want to appeal do it here using the proper format.

Status
Not open for further replies.