What's new

Constantly desyncing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziplo

Donator
Yeah so for some reason I'm constantly desyncing despite being on a seemingly low ping. Cars jolt about everywhere and it can take upwards of 2 minutes for the mdc to show up or /me's to even appear on the screen, makes the server literally unplayable. I've tested it and I don't have this problem with the Movieserver or any other SAMP server for that matter. Anyone have any ideas as to what I can do to fix this????

Curty

Donator
Ziplo said:
eGirl said:
welcome to rcrp
Really helpful thanks so much!!

It can't be fixed. It's very common on RCRP whereas it isn't on most other samp server. Also, you'll get the same response everytime: 'it's not the host, it's your internet' but yh idk, sorry.

rad

Head of Legal Factions
Lead Administrator
how much packet loss do u have in /stats?

ziplo

Donator
tomato said:
how much packet loss do u have in /stats?
It's always ridiculously high. This only started yesterday though, had no problems with the server up until now

rad

Head of Legal Factions
Lead Administrator
restart ur internet a few times, see if that works
if not try call ur isp and ask to be put on another ip range

ziplo

Donator
TheHauntedFish said:
https://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=798&t=100322
Nah fuck it, it's obviously something to do with the server cos loads of people are having the same problem. Will just have to wait it out I guess

Giga

Donator
The recent server migration should hopefully rectify the issue. If you are still having packet loss issues with the server, please forward your concern in the given thread or submit a new thread in the Host Support board for better organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.