What's new

Connection to forums blocked by firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellerman

Donator
Right now I am having to use a proxy as I don't think the IP has propagated properly yet, but I believe something may be wrong as when I try and access the site or forums normally I get this error:

Your connection to this server has been blocked by this server's firewall.

Please wait...

Your blocked IP address is 80.43.151.21

This server's hostname is jamieede.info

Not sure if I have to notify you that my IP address has been blocked or whether this will go away, but I imagine it is something to do with DDoS protection.

Pandovix

Donator
You're located within the UK right - I'm not having any issues though, but I know Ashley is having the same issue; he's from New Zealand.

Kellerman

Donator
Yeh I'm UK, well if others are having the same issue I imagine it'll fix itself, just hopefully wont take too long :p

Pandovix

Donator
Kellerman said:
Yeh I'm UK, well if others are having the same issue I imagine it'll fix itself, just hopefully wont take too long :p
Hopefully, not too sure what it could be though, or why it's there. I live close to London and I have no issues with getting on the server at all, still - Keep us updated! ;)

Hextall

Donator
I got it too, but my Proxy is blocked by the forum and I get banned on that IP for ban evasion, but when I turned it off and was actually on the forum itself it worked perfectly, I also cannot connect to any of the teamspeak servers, this has never happened before but could just be isolated to me.

Kellerman

Donator
After switching to Google's DNS server and restarting my router everything works fine again lol. For me anyway.

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
If you get that message that means you are still viewing content from the old server in which case you need to update your DNS/flush and/or reboot if it does not work.

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
If anyone else should have this issue, please contact me via PM.

/LOCKED + ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.