Not open for further replies.

Zodiac

Tester
3534ff65ff1c4ca087b1d43345b33559.png

Stuck on this screen, welp.

Zodiac

Tester
Zayats said:
This happened to me as well, takes about 3 mins for me to join in with this screen.
I've waited 10 minutes, doesn't work. It just shows me the yellow RCRP entry text and that's it.

yDuco

How much times have you tried?
Regardless, it could be an issue with the MySQL not executing your loading query correctly which causes your data to not load and therefore you not being able to login. I'm not entirely sure however.

And in the case of it being another issue, have you changed anything to either your game, computer or internet since the last time you were able to login succesfully?

Zodiac

Tester
yDuco said:
Regardless, it could be an issue with the MySQL not executing your loading query correctly which causes your data to not load and therefore you not being able to login. I'm not entirely sure however.

And in the case of it being another issue, have you changed anything to either your game, computer or internet since the last time you were able to login succesfully?

No idea what you're on about since this has been happening to every other server. I haven't modified my game by far and have also reinstalled it twice. Flushed my DNS, reset my packets, and the list goes on - can't seem to connect.

yDuco

Zodiac said:
yDuco said:

No idea what you're on about since this has been happening to every other server. I haven't modified my game by far and have also reinstalled it twice. Flushed my DNS, reset my packets, and the list goes on - can't seem to connect.

Oh, alright. Didn't realise it was a global issue for you, thought you meant it only happened on RC:RP.
Have you tried restarting your router and such?

Zodiac

Tester
Issue fixed, lock this.

Kali Linux was causing me some issues, which as stupid as it sounds - took me time to notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.