What's new

"Connected. Joining the game."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayats

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2015
Messages
4,650
This happened to me as well, takes about 3 mins for me to join in with this screen.
 

Zodiac

Faction Consultant
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
5,109
Location
Dubai
Zayats said:
This happened to me as well, takes about 3 mins for me to join in with this screen.
I've waited 10 minutes, doesn't work. It just shows me the yellow RCRP entry text and that's it.
 

yDuco

Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2014
Messages
90
Location
The Netherlands
How much times have you tried?
Regardless, it could be an issue with the MySQL not executing your loading query correctly which causes your data to not load and therefore you not being able to login. I'm not entirely sure however.

And in the case of it being another issue, have you changed anything to either your game, computer or internet since the last time you were able to login succesfully?
 

Zodiac

Faction Consultant
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
5,109
Location
Dubai
yDuco said:
How much times have you tried?
Regardless, it could be an issue with the MySQL not executing your loading query correctly which causes your data to not load and therefore you not being able to login. I'm not entirely sure however.

And in the case of it being another issue, have you changed anything to either your game, computer or internet since the last time you were able to login succesfully?
No idea what you're on about since this has been happening to every other server. I haven't modified my game by far and have also reinstalled it twice. Flushed my DNS, reset my packets, and the list goes on - can't seem to connect.
 

yDuco

Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2014
Messages
90
Location
The Netherlands
Zodiac said:
yDuco said:
How much times have you tried?
Regardless, it could be an issue with the MySQL not executing your loading query correctly which causes your data to not load and therefore you not being able to login. I'm not entirely sure however.

And in the case of it being another issue, have you changed anything to either your game, computer or internet since the last time you were able to login succesfully?
No idea what you're on about since this has been happening to every other server. I haven't modified my game by far and have also reinstalled it twice. Flushed my DNS, reset my packets, and the list goes on - can't seem to connect.
Oh, alright. Didn't realise it was a global issue for you, thought you meant it only happened on RC:RP.
Have you tried restarting your router and such?
 

Zodiac

Faction Consultant
Joined
Mar 31, 2014
Messages
5,109
Location
Dubai
Issue fixed, lock this.

Kali Linux was causing me some issues, which as stupid as it sounds - took me time to notice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top