What's new

Confirming my email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouter Konemann

I can't confirm my email, it says "
500 - Internal Server Error
What does this mean?

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.
This is kinda embarrassing. Please contact staff if the issue persists."

I would like it to join, but do to this reason i can't.

Cain

Silver Member
There seems to be some kind of an issue with the website (due to recent server change perhaps), since I'm also getting "Please confirm your email address." message when I access "my characters" page, and I get the same error if I try to get the confirmation mail sent (even though I've already confirmed my mail years ago when I first registered).

Anyway, I'm sure the moderators will move the thread in the right section shortly, just sit tight. :)

Wouter Konemann

Okay! Thank you for your repond. If more people have the same problem, they will probably fix it soon

Charles

Retired Admin
Hi there,
I'll get this looked at very soon and keep you updated within this post, this will be forwarded onto the Development team to be fixed and a member of Management to set your master account state. For now could you please post your master account name?

- Moved to help section.

Giga

Donator
Hi Wouter,

I have relayed this issue on the bug tracker (Bug ID 60). Sorry for the inconvenience!

Charles

Retired Admin
I have attempted to replicate your issue and registering for me seems to work just fine, please try re-sending your email confirmation link and if the problem persists then re-create this topic with your MA name included.

:locked3:

Status
Not open for further replies.