[COMPLETED]Emergency maintenance 8/27/2013-- 8/28/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
The emergency maintenance is complete.

Notes:

The server(s) should be far more stable and a bit faster now. We're sorry for any inconvenience but it was necessary to fix the stability issues of the server.

If you encounter any bugs within the server/forum(s)/UCP please contact me immediately or email me.

Thank you.

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
I'll be leaving this topic open for any bug reports for ~2 weeks.

If you encounter any unexpected bugs (i.e bugs that did not happen prior to the maintenance) then let me know.

Charles

Retired Admin
Why on the RCSD forum does it keep constantly logging you out when you check the box to log you in automatically each time you visit the Forum?

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
Daniel Charles said:
Why on the RCSD forum does it keep constantly logging you out when you check the box to log you in automatically each time you visit the Forum?

Cookie domain/path was set incorrectly due to the migration.

It has been fixed, I also fixed it for RCFD forum as well.

Gibbs.

Donator
fr0st said:
Daniel Charles said:

This still appears to be an issue for me here, on the main forums, constantly getting logged out.

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
Gibbs. said:
fr0st said:
Daniel Charles said:

This still appears to be an issue for me here, on the main forums, constantly getting logged out.

Should be fixed now.

If any of you are having the bug where you login and you return to the homepage you're logged out again, clear your cookies/cache then restart your browser and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.