What's new

Community Manager

Daniel

Donator
Dear members of RCRP,

I would like to introduce a new title in the admin team! It's called "Community Manager" and the main task is basically to make sure that you, our players, enjoy your time here on Red County RP and that new players feel welcome.
The satisfaction form that I used to make before is going to make a return quite often so we can get the "health" of the community on paper. This gives us a solid platform to reconstruct things on.

The community manager is going to be me. I am currently planning things that need to be done to the community, but I'm not able to come up with all of the things by myself. Therefore I'm asking you to send me suggestions of what you think is needed to make the community much more cozy for everyone. Please note that I cannot do anything about scripting suggestions. Those should be posted here.

If you got a suggestion, please submit it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/vie ... SUdlMFE6MQ

Thanks for reading,
Daniel Moritz
Community Manager

Ps. This rank will not be an ingame admin rank as there's no ingame commands needed for it.

Zomane

Donator
What sort of suggestions?
Script suggestions, admin recommendations, rule suggestions, what sort?

Daniel

Donator
Zomane said:
What sort of suggestions?
Script suggestions, admin recommendations, rule suggestions, what sort?
Anything that you feel would make the community a nicer place. So pretty much everything except ingame scripting ideas.

Bauer

Retired Admin
But if you have problems with, let's say, an admin's additude, We need to go to you or the Head admins?

Daniel

Donator
BauerÔäó said:
But if you have problems with, let's say, an admin's additude, We need to go to you or the Head admins?
I'm not able to evaluate admin complaints but if you feel like like talking to someone about an admins attitude, then I'll be here. I will then bring it to the Head admins. However, you can still go directly to them if you wish.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Daniel said:
The satisfaction form that I used to make before is going to make a return quite often so we can get the "health" of the community on paper. This gives us a solid platform to reconstruct things on.
Oh yeah, great to hear that. I'd like to give my opinion about certain admins anonymously, without creating a flamewar or making enemies at the same time. :cowboy:

Giga

Donator
Player > Helper > Helper Mod > Moderator > Administrator > Lead Administrator > Public Affairs > Head Administrator > Helper Moderator > Moderator > Administrator > Helper Mod > Administrator > Community Manager

Good luck then, nub. :whistling: