What's new

Commend a Helper

F0r3v3r

Silver Member
I want to commend Erick Arroyo or F0r3v3r for response time under 3 secs each time I asked any stupid quesiton. The guy knows EVERYTHING I asked and is one of the best helpers I came across on RCRP. I legit like the way he goes straight to the point and answers instead of ''Hello how are you'' bullshit. He asked if I need anything more in the end and did not waste my time more than I asked for it. Thank you for being the real OG players need.

Thank you. i didn't expect this but I got more than expected. I appreciate your words!

oak

Administrator
oak - i never forgot the apu babu incident. idk how u /me described me when u id'd the wrong person lmao and i was wondering how in the earth would a guy in a stafford ram ur hotdog stand and later come to purchase hotdog without knowing what i did xD. it did escalate tho when LVM found out about my death and austin was killed in the process. 9mm, he was a fine fella. anyway you did good as a helper and i'm here to give you my thumbs up. keep doing god's work and hopefully that trial admin wouldnt be far to you.

same goes to my boys kroze and edward. i kinda wanna see both these guys have a blue name soon, but im being too idealistic.
damn i remember that, feels like an eternity ago lol i was such an idiot back then. glad i've matured since (mostly)

thanks tyr0n!