What's new

Commend a Helper

Andy233

Bronze Member
Shoutout to my boy Dennis Foster, who helped my uneducated ass with getting that firearm license. Keep up the good work, bro!

Architect

@Licbo

I had the random idea to head back onto SAMP last week and in a sea of trash servers masquerading as RP, I found RC-RP. Joined, and was completely lost. I was close to leaving and moving on until I saw the /assistance message pop up, so I decided to see if anyone was kind enough to help me out. @Licbo was there, who arranged a tour for me.

I genuinely had the impression this guy really cared for the server and the community, and gave a shit about having me a part of it. He still, from time to time, pops his head in and checks up on me.

This guy's the reason I'm here, and the reason I found some old friends from many years ago. Thank you<3

Licbo

Helper
@Licbo

I had the random idea to head back onto SAMP last week and in a sea of trash servers masquerading as RP, I found RC-RP. Joined, and was completely lost. I was close to leaving and moving on until I saw the /assistance message pop up, so I decided to see if anyone was kind enough to help me out. @Licbo was there, who arranged a tour for me.

I genuinely had the impression this guy really cared for the server and the community, and gave a shit about having me a part of it. He still, from time to time, pops his head in and checks up on me.

This guy's the reason I'm here, and the reason I found some old friends from many years ago. Thank you<3
I like this community and I want the players to feel the same and that's just one of the reasons I actually "give a shit" about it. Not many people showed the appreciation for my work here, but I never asked for it. Thank you for not giving up so quick and especially for writing this. <3