What's new

[Clout's GUIDE] LEO/Legal Character Development

• Thread starter Deleted member 53695
  • Start date

bonk

Donator
You mentioned your character from another server that carries a whole different community. I'm targeting a solution to a problem that's present here. My opinion might be unusual. But it's only a hard pill swallow in here, however, if you've got any suggestions to fix that mentality here? Feel free to let em out.

I was just giving an example community size wise, if a character can be known and people happily wanted to role play with that character on a 200 player server I think it definitely can be known on a >100 player server

People gotta step it up themselves, but judging by the guides and forums itself anyway it seems like too much of a deeply rooted problem to rid, focussing too much on screenshots>Rp ability. I don’t think a troll or dmer like me could have the voice to do that... but a good starting point would be not promoting that in the first place

Deleted member 53695

I was just giving an example community size wise, if a character can be known and people happily wanted to role play with that character on a 200 player server I think it definitely can be known on a >100 player server

People gotta step it up themselves, but judging by the guides and forums itself anyway it seems like too much of a deeply rooted problem to rid, focussing too much on screenshots>Rp ability. I don’t think a troll or dmer like me could have the voice to do that... but a good starting point would be not promoting that in the first place
Like I said, personal opinion. People are fully grown up and can think for themselves. I personally find screenshots of help when it comes to my development (Putting aside the non existent thingy). It Helps me keep up with my character and all that. Maybe the idea is a bit too harsh? But in the end, It's my guide which implicates my mentality. It's not a must read and it's not meant to spread some sorta /negative/ way of thinking. But me promoting or not, it won't change anything. Also I don't think I have that much of "knowledge" or "wisdom" to change that either. I'm no troll but I definitely ain't someone that's capable of changing the system. I'm helping others follow it or get lost in the process. I do appreciate your input tho. If ya got anything else to add, feel free to DM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 49341

Good read, but I’d have to agree that you should never feel compelled to post screenshots. Your primary goal should always be a positive in game presence. If you’re doing it properly, people will flock to you just by seeing your name tag.

Witting

Donator
Good read, but I’d have to agree that you should never feel compelled to post screenshots. Your primary goal should always be a positive in game presence. If you’re doing it properly, people will flock to you just by seeing your name tag.

Agreed. The issue at this point is almost the entire RCRP LEO community has been hit with the same brush. That's why people are urging others to post as much as they can to help change that, eventually people will realise through showcasing faction media that one or two bad apples don't mean much.

Deleted member 53695

Guide's updated.

- Highlighted some important bits of my shit talk so those moody ones of you can get the idea without reading all of it.
- Reconstructed personality traits to a more comprehensible build.