What's new

Character story ?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, can anyone give me an example on how to write character story in the application please ???
And what is the difference between the first paragraph and the second one ???
144lYsv

Cheesy

Gold Member
The first paragraph is about you, out of character. Write and explain as the list of items to include says; your name and age if you want - your homeland, why you want to join and so on.

The second paragraph is where you get to show of that you are capable of actually role playing. For example, write a back-story for your first character. Where they come from, why they've moved to Red County, dilemmas etc. Try to include as much detail and thought behind the character story as you can.

We can't write it for you, since it's an application to make sure you are at the standards set for the server.

Cheesy said:
The first paragraph is about you, out of character. Write and explain as the list of items to include says; your name and age if you want - your homeland, why you want to join and so on.

The second paragraph is where you get to show of that you are capable of actually role playing. For example, write a back-story for your first character. Where they come from, why they've moved to Red County, dilemmas etc. Try to include as much detail and thought behind the character story as you can.

We can't write it for you, since it's an application to make sure you are at the standards set for the server.
Thanks man :D
I'll try to do it now :D

Egyptian Player said:
Cheesy said:

I wrote my paragraphs now and I submitted the app :D
I hope that works :D :D :D

PixelMass

Retired Admin
Egyptian Player said:
Egyptian Player said:
Cheesy said:

Alrighty, good luck with your application!

Be sure to reply on this topic letting us know whether you were accepted or not!

PixelMass said:
Egyptian Player said:
Egyptian Player said:
Cheesy said:

Alrighty, good luck with your application!

Be sure to reply on this topic letting us know whether you were accepted or not!
I've been accepted, finally :D
Thank you all :D :D :D :D :D :welcome: :welcome: : :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

Status
Not open for further replies.