What's new

Character App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayer

Well, it all started yesterday when I had created my Master Account, later on I made my character application and sent it to get accepted. I've waited a lot and had no response from any Administrator, my friend who's currently playing on the server already complained about it with some administrators, and one of them advised me to make a post here, for help. So, my problem is that my character application never gets accepted/denied, it says the following: '' Your application is currently in the hands of an Admin and is being reviewed.''

When my friend registered, he was the 10th in queue and 20 minutes later he got accepted. While I've been waiting since yesterday for a response, and nothing. So I'm just asking for a Administrator to review my application, and respond it, please.
I'm not sure if my application is bugged or not, my master account name is PatrickMayer, just in case an administrator needs it.

Thank you for your attention.

T-Rock

Silver Member
Hello there,

Your applications is in the hands of the administration team, indeed. There are few Master Account application handlers and they are doing their best to re-view all of the application as soon as possible. The only thing you need to do is to wait one of them to respond and re-view your application. I am pretty sure, it isn't bugged and will be re-viewed by the administration team maybe tonight or tomorrow. They are re-viewing them every day, so just be a patient and you'll have the chance to play for this community very soon. That's all, mate and good luck with your application!

Regards,

Thomas Rockefeller [Helper].

Status
Not open for further replies.