What's new

Changing forum Username?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuningManiac

Bronze Member
Hello, I haven't even looked at this place for quite a while, probably more than half a year. And this is probably the wrong section for this. Anyhow I think about returning to RCRP :luvrcrp: , but I really want to change this childish username I have. Is there any way that can happen? :?

BloodThirsty

Bronze Member
Well you can use your free one that comes with the donator.or you can donate for one I got a friend to donate for one for me I think its either 1 or 2 dollars if I am correct

TuningManiac

Bronze Member
Was hoping there was a way to do it without donating... And if I'm correct creating a new profile is against the rules. Hmm. Well guess the name fits me anyways. I love modified cars.

Robert

Retired Admin
Yeah,

While unfortunate it may be, donations are the key to everything really. They help keep the server running, forums, and Teamspeaks running. All in all, if you do end up donating to Level 3, you'll be entitled to the change.

Or, like Giga had said, it is the 2 GBP, which averaged to $4.14 dollars USD, which isn't bad to pay for something that you'd more than likely be using everyday.

Or, like BloodThirsty said, you could possibly have a friend donate for you. I'd rather have an IRL one do it, as I could pay him back eventually, and it's less of a hassle.

If you want a more detailed donation benefits list and you are interested sometime in the future, log into the UCP with your Master Account info, select a character, and click donate. It will send you to a link describing it. Not all donation levels come with forum benefits or all IG benefits, so make sure you read it throughly.

RIP long post,
Robert.

Nick

Donator
Creating a second forum account can't be against the rules! So long as you're not banned on your other account.

This isn't IG, it's a website FFS..

Giga

Donator
Hi,

Were we able to assist you or shall we close this query?

Jackson.

Donator
The related questions have been answered, however, the topic went inactive.

Feel free to open another query if there is any other question.
-Locked&Archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.