What's new

Car engine died what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Hi!

I'm currently at school and yesterday I been in a pursuit, causing my car to end up wrecked with a disabled engine, hasn't exploded though, just the engine died!

As a level 2 player I'm quite new to RC:RP, I'm not new to RP at all, but that isn't the concern here.
Although I'd like to know how to get the engine alive again, and how much it'll be?

I'm driving a clover, dealership price of a clover is 19k.

PixelMass

Retired Admin
Hi there. You're going to need to call a mechanic, the number for the mechanic hotline is 118. After that, simply tell them you'd like your vehicle towed to a garage to be repaired.

Each mechanic charges a different price, though it will likely be quite cheap. And the repair price for the clover is 1000 so all in all it won't be too expensive.

Yassin

Retired Admin
You could've also ran out of engine oil which is needed to allow the engine to run. Engine oil needs to be changed every time your mileage hits a factor of 500. So, it'd be 500, then 1000, then 1500 miles+ etc... If that's the case, do as PixelMass stated and get your vehicle towed to the Palomino Creek Garage where they sell engine oil. Then pop the bonnet/hood of your vehicle open and /changeoil to start the process.

Yassin

Retired Admin
All answers pertaining this specific question regarding engine failures within Red County Roleplay has been answered. If you like additional assistance, request it in-game via the /assistance command or post another query topic on this Help Section board. Cheers.

:locked3:

Status
Not open for further replies.