What's new

Can't register Master Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreas_o45

I can't register a master account because my brother, who also plays on RCRP, has registered one. I heard that if I make him link my character together with his master account, we can't play on each our accounts at the same time. Is there some way an admin can allow me to create or something so I can access the server without having to be sure my brother is not online?

One of my characters are Scott_Hale, if that's to any help.

- Thanks for reading!

Adrian

Donator
Well this is what i think.
You should try and make a new Master account with another e-mail than the one your brother used.
OR if it is because you two got the same IP then i really got no ideea you need to talk with a head admin.

Mike

Platinum Member
The Truth said:
My brother and I are on the same master account, and we can play at the same time, so I don't think it should be too much of a problem, just speak to a head admin if needed, as Adrian had said.
You should contact Alec about allowing a second IP in your range to be registered, since what you are doing right now is account sharing and let's say you give your brother an account and he has no clue about English and RP, he would simply skip the quiz and could enter the server without an former registration.

Status
Not open for further replies.