What's new

Can't reach the 'gameplay'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kowalski

So I've decided to swing by the server after a few months, but I'm having an issue before even spawning on the ground. As soon as I log on any of my character, my game crashes. I've created a new character, I could complete the 'age test' and after getting the achievement, it just crashed. I'm trying the other servers and it works fine. Any ideas?

Faizaan

Gold Member
If you have any mods installed uninstall them, log in game and set your your visible objects level down, try install your mods again and see if it works.

Kowalski

Well, the thing is, that my PC is one of these with the lowest specs, so I can't allow myself to install shitload of mods, especially these high-weight ones, so I'm keeping my SA as clean as possible. And I don't think I can use the command to set the visible objects level, 'cause my type box is disabled until I spawn, which I can't do.
If that's possible, I'll try to wait for some more advices, before going for the ultimate way - reinstalling the whole game.

I'm also reminding that this server is the only one giving me this issue.

EDIT. Actually, you can throw this off. Reinstalled the game and it works again. Sorry for the trouble. :)

Giga

Donator
Resolved and moved to the help section archive where it is now more suitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.