Can't login?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalB

Donator
Well I connect to the server and it says:
Connectiong to 85.25.95.151:7777
Conected.Joining game.

And there it stops.I waited like 20 minutes but nothing happened.It just doesnt go further.Any help?
P.S. I played yesterday everything was fine,when I woke up this morning I colden't login....

AshleyAcidix

Donator
Sever's down please wait til Alec wake's up and GMX's the sever :D but till then just chill it back

CapitalB

Donator
AshleyAcidix said:
Sever's down please wait til Alec wake's up and GMX's the sever :D but till then just chill it back

Well,I thought of that but some players are playing and ping isn't frozen so I threw that option out xD But thanks mate :D Going to schoold anyways XD

Ferrero

Donator
Capital - BÔäó said:
AshleyAcidix said:

Well,I thought of that but some players are playing and ping isn't frozen so I threw that option out xD But thanks mate :D Going to schoold anyways XD

Yes that happens when the server is down etc.. You will see like 18/110 for a while and it will still be stuck until a Head Admin can fix it or Alec himself. Also to see if the Server is really down you can try to see if Teamspeak i online if it isn't then the Server is Down or your internet is Fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.