What's new

Can't log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andre

Bronze Member
Basically, every time I try to get into the server, I get to the login screen and my game freezes. I tried turning the music down, removing all my mods and everything, but it still doesn't work. I had a TXD hack that I removed and it worked until I got to character selection, where is froze there. This only happens on this server for some reason, and I need help fast.

Andre

Bronze Member
I did it and started my game back up. Still doesn't work. This problem is specific to this server only.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Did you try removing your entire GTA and re-installing it from scratch? This sometimes happens if your internet is really bad and it freezes due to the lag and then it just freezes from there.

Andre

Bronze Member
I know it's not my internet because one, I haven't desynced or lagged out or have been ping kicked in over 3 months, but I can try uninstalling and reinstalling.

Jamie™

Banned
Andre said:
I know it's not my internet because one, I haven't desynced or lagged out or have been ping kicked in over 3 months, but I can try uninstalling and reinstalling.

If you're re-installing make sure to delete temp GTA SA files as well they're somewhere in here:

C:\Users\Jamie\AppData

Giga

Donator
Jamie™ said:
Andre said:

If you're re-installing make sure to delete temp GTA SA files as well they're somewhere in here:

Code:
C:/Users/NAME/AppData/Local/VirtualStore/Program Files/Rockstar Games

Jamie™

Banned
Giga said:
Jamie™ said:
Andre said:

Code:
C:/Users/NAME/AppData/Local/VirtualStore/Program Files/Rockstar Games

Cheers!

Andre

Bronze Member
I was told by someone that they had the same problem and it had to do with where they spawned and BigD fixed it for them. If I could get this tagged for him, I'd be grateful.

EDIT: I managed to log in somehow today, but I don't know how it happened. I took out all my mods and it worked for a little bit, but I had to relog and it started freezing back up on me.

Giga

Donator
Try to use '/changespawn 1' immediately upon clicking on your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.