What's new

Can't create an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nofty

Can someone please accept the application for master account 'Nofty'. I was told there is no application but I have placed one to my knowledge. If there isn't can someone help me create another?
unknown.png
unknown.png

Thekillergreece

Donator
Hey!
From what I see, you did not take a quiz yet. If you won't take one, you will be unable to play until you take one and it gets reviewed and accepted or denied, depending the circumstance. You can take it through the RC-RP UCP.

lou

Platinum Member
RCRP UCP, click
The UCP is what you use to create your roleplay account. Click on register and then fill out all of the information. After that you should be greeted by a quiz with a few questions asking you to make a character story and describe some rules I believe. Once you have finished with that, wait for a tester/admin to accept or deny your application. Remember that the application must be made out of your own words, you will be caught if the application is plagiarized and it will instantly be denied. Make sure you use grammar throughout the whole application, also make sure your sentences are fluent. If that doesn't help I'd suggest contacting an administrator by making a support ticket on the UCP.

XTCarnage

Retired Admin
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.