What's new

Can't connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemanja Delic

Hello, community
I've known this server for a while, so I decided to register on it.
I did with NelleSRB Account on website and created a character named Nemanja_Delic
I tried to login and it says I need to register, but I already did.
Now, the problem is:
Do I need to make account named Nemanja_Delic or it depends on my Character name (the one I created).

Cheers :tongue:

Giga

Donator
Hi there,

You'll need to connect to the server using your master account name and not the character name.

Giga

Donator
No problem, is there anything else we can help you with or shall we close this query?

Nemanja Delic

I want to know how big rank is required for Side Missions (I tried only Street Sweeping (Rank 2 is required)), because to gain rank, side missions are required, but which ones can I start with rank 0, and where they can be found.
I saw in tutorial Street Sweeping, Bus Driver, and so...

Answer this and lock the topic.

Thanks in advance

Mac

Donator
Nemanja Delic said:
I want to know how big rank is required for Side Missions (I tried only Street Sweeping (Rank 2 is required)), because to gain rank, side missions are required, but which ones can I start with rank 0, and where they can be found.
I saw in tutorial Street Sweeping, Bus Driver, and so...

Answer this and lock the topic.

Thanks in advance

Sorry for the delay Nemanja Delic!

Some of the questions you have I will answer for you!

In the guides section of this forum which is HERE <-- Click me. You will find a variety of guides that will assist you throughout your noob days on RC-RP!

But to make it quick, some of the sidejobs that you can preform at a low level are sweeping. (Located in Palomino Creek). Fishing, which is located in the same place too!

Giga

Donator
Great to hear! I'll be closing this query now, let us know if you have any further concerns. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.