What's new

Can't access MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitesh Kumar

hello,iam a new player ihave created and activated my account but when i login in-game with same nicki it says can't find inmaster account blah..blah... Help me up !! :super: :super:

Parker

Silver Member
Re: cant login in-game

Hello there & welcome to RCRP! It's excellent to have you joining us. :welcome:

I apologise on behalf of the server that you're having trouble connecting.

Could you please ensure you are connecting using your master account name that you registered with? Unlike other servers, we have a system where there is one master account used to login, then you can choose which character you're actually logging in as once in-game.

If you're still having trouble, we'd love to help you. Please reply with the following information so our administration team can help you, and easily locate your account:
  • Master account username (MA Name)
  • Any characters on your account
  • E-mail address used to register the account
I wish you the best of luck in being able to resolve this issue. If you do manage to get in-game, feel free to use /assistance to request help and even a tour of the server. Our helper team would love to meet you.

Again, welcome to the community & best of luck!

Thanks for joining RCRP! :luvrcrp:

Jackson.

Donator
Hello there,

First of all, I would like to welcome you for joining our beloved community.

Secondly, there is nothing to add to what Parker said, but according to what you said, you are using a character's name not your master account's name, so do please try to log in using your master account's name then get back to us.

Cheers,
Jackson.(Ex-Helper)

Giga

Donator
Hi there,

Are you finally able to connect to the server? Or do you still require further assistance?

Giga

Donator
OP hasn't logged into the forum since the date of post. Query closed for inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.