What's new

Cannot Login to Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

TahittiTaziki

Two days ago, I was able to log into my master account, and then into my character (1) Mary_Twitty. However, today it is giving me trouble. I log in to my master account, and then I try to select Mary_Twitty. After I select that character, it reads: "Ooops! A System Error has occurred, please report to an Admin. (ERROR: character name 1)" Then the server closes the connection. I am able to log on to my other character. I have retried logging in about ten times over the course of today. I have no idea what is causing this problem, or how to fix it.

x00

Retired Admin
Many other players are having the same problem and this can simply be resolved by submitting a ticket about your problem.

1. Login into your Master Account here http://redcountyrp.com/login/
2. Go to create a new ticket
3. Submit the ticket with information on your problem

You'll be playing in no time. Refer to here for more information viewtopic.php?f=662&t=75413#p868255

Smajk

Donator
If you got any other questions, feel free to post them here! :)

If not, I will be L&A'ing this due to a correct answer has been released.

Best Regards, Smajk

Davie

Donator
Dear thread starter,

I've checked your login-in statuses on the Forums, and seems like you fixed your problem since you're not answering here.

However, I will Lock and Archieve this thread for now.

If you have the same problem again, please send me a PM and I will bring back the original topic to this section.

Locked & Archieved.

sincerly,

Davie.

Status
Not open for further replies.