What's new

Cannot connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

Donator
Hello,

I've had this problem since I typed /donationvehicle in-game.
I had just donated for level 3, received it.
I did /donationvehicle, and then my clock stops and I completly de-sync.
I tried reconnecting but it stays stuck on 'Connected, joining the game..."
I restarted my PC and it worked, I did /donationvehicle and I desynced again, after that I couldn't connect again and even restarting SAMP didn't work.

Major™

Donator
The server is currently having problems, just hold on until they fix it.

Jackson.

Donator
I am facing few connection problems, as well. Stuck on; "Connected. Joining the game..", then I get; "Server closed the connection." or "You are banned from this server."

Yassin

Retired Admin
Both of you, try logging in again now. If that doesn't work, follow these steps.

1) Restart your PC.

2) Turn off your Internet aka router/modem, count to 10 seconds and then turn it back on.

3) Login to another server.

4) Now login to RC-RP.

Post with your results.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Jackson. said:
Working fine for me, now.

As I thought, the server was probably having connection problems with the MySQL earlier but it doesn't seem to be happening at all for any of the players currently on and I haven't heard anyone else complain about it. Major has managed to make it online as well. So, Jack, let me know if you've made it online as well, if so, then I can resolve this. Cheers. ;)

EDIT: The server had to be restarted to be fixed, as of now, it's not a player account fault but a server fault. Everything should be running smoothly as usual once a restart is given. If anything else is needed within this query, simply PM me and I'll unlock it.

:locked3:

Status
Not open for further replies.