What's new

Can you rob someone after killing them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limitless

Retired Admin
Let me qoute qhat you just said, “don’t rob people after killing them unless they brought it upon themselves”. Give me a scenario on when they would do that?

From the rule itself, "examples of such actions could be whipping out a firearm, trying to fight you (or your colleagues), trying to get the attention of a nearby police officer, trying to flee with your vehicle, or any other acts that might put you in danger"

JackTheHunter

Gold Member
The more realistic rule would be “Don’t be stupid and head on to rob every other civilian u can find just because the script allows u to, stop making squads armed to the teeth to rob $500 of someone hoping they have drugs or guns, plan a robbery on a known drug dealer or something and go for it. And you can’t kill him just because he might “snitch” or retaliate but RP fear for once and get out of there before anyone sees you.”

Thank you for listening to my rant! I hope it clarifies the rule for you!

OT as far as I am aware, you can’t rob someone if you only shoot at him or injure him in order for the robbery to happen. For example shooting him down randomly so he won’t run and then u got an ez robbery. Then it also includes that u cant kill them after the robbery only because they might snitch or retaliate. Thats how ive understood the rule anyway.

Spressed

Donator
JackTheHunter you literally get my idea, I think that’s what the rule states so you dont go around killing people just to rob them.
But my question clearly was if you are in a gun fight(shoot out) or you have a hit or whatever and you win the gunfight why wouldn’t you be allowed to loot them, it doesn’t make sense I don’t even see where the rules state that I can’t

Sado

Retired Admin
If you want to argue about the rule, you can make a administrative/community suggestion, lad. But looks like you got what you wanted here, so I'ma lock this.
Yes, you can't loot dead bodies after killing them.

Limitless

Retired Admin
JackTheHunter you literally get my idea, I think that’s what the rule states so you dont go around killing people just to rob them.
But my question clearly was if you are in a gun fight(shoot out) or you have a hit or whatever and you win the gunfight why wouldn’t you be allowed to loot them, it doesn’t make sense I don’t even see where the rules state that I can’t
It looks pathetic to see corpse looters running around typing /do GIVE GUN/CASH/DRUG OR FC BRO I TOOK IT
The rule helps with the prevention and punishment of subpar CnR roleplay that centers itself around obtaining cash and guns.

I can assure you that the rule DOES state that, as I already explained. It doesn't matter whether you INTENDED to rob them or not.
"Killing or inflicting heavy injuries before, during or after a robbery/scam (or attempted robbery/scam) is disallowed, unless the victim brings it upon themselves."

Status
Not open for further replies.