What's new

Can you rob someone after killing them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spressed

Donator
Normally it makes sense to be looting someone after ending them, but I was once told by a helper or an admin that I can’t loot people I’ve killed so I never did that?

is looting allowed or not?

Spressed

Donator
The rule itself is vague, it clarifies that you may not KILL someone after robbing them unless they bring it upon themselves which is completely different from robbing/looting after killing.
they are two complete different things.

Witting

Donator
The rule itself is vague, it clarifies that you may not KILL someone after robbing them unless they bring it upon themselves which is completely different from robbing/looting after killing.

If YOU kill the person, the rule then protects your victim from being robbed by YOU (or anyone else that helped you) but if it's a random encounter you're not involved in... if your character runs over and steals something off of a bullet riddled body expect to be able to answer as to why you would do that.

Limitless

Retired Admin

"Killing or inflicting heavy injuries before, during or after a robbery/scam (or attempted robbery/scam) is disallowed, unless the victim brings it upon themselves."

It is not vague, it is clearly stated in the rule. It doesn't matter if you intended to rob them or not, the act of looting a dead body is considered a robbery.

Edit: As Witting said, if you are not affiliated with the murder or murderers, then this rule doesn't strictly apply to you but you must be able to answer for your actions.

Spressed

Donator
That just tends up to make the rule even more vague?? “Killing/inflicting injuries “before” robbing and then it just goes on with unless they bring it upon themselves? What? I am if it comes to the point that you have to kill someone doesn’t that then go upon the bring upon themselves rule which would then allow you to rob accordingly?

Limitless

Retired Admin
In summary, it says "don't rob people after killing them unless they brought it upon themselves". First it introduces the general rule, and then it introduces the exceptions. It's not vague at all.

Spressed

Donator
Let me qoute qhat you just said, “don’t rob people after killing them unless they brought it upon themselves”. Give me a scenario on when they would do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.