What's new

Can i re-register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kashif_Bhaagi

Please someone answer me: Can i re-register,because my account was unactive so much time,and i need to re-register because i forgot my password,when i was playing in other RP servers i totally forget my password on RC-RP please help me,i want to play in RCRP i love this server! :wavecry: :doh: :boxer: :luvrcrp: :luvrcrp: :luvrcrp:

JP

Donator
You may ask, using the Support Ticket System, for an admin to reset your password, if your account still exists.
If not, you may register again.

Kashif_Bhaagi

JP said:
You may ask, using the Support Ticket System, for an admin to reset your password, if your account still exists.
My account exists yeah,but i don't know where is that support ticket can you give me it's link? :luvrcrp:

Kashif_Bhaagi

Hayastanci323 said:
Kashif_Bhaagi said:
JP said:
My account exists yeah,but i don't know where is that support ticket can you give me it's link? :luvrcrp:

here you are, my good man.
http://redcountyrp.com/help/
okay i recieved a ticket ID in my email,and now i wait for someone to tell me that i can start making my registration ? :?: :luvrcrp:

JP

Donator
Sorry, I forgot to post the link.
You must wait maximum 3 days until an Admin replies to your ticket. You will receive an email when he does it.
You just have to wait.

Kashif_Bhaagi

JP said:
Sorry, I forgot to post the link.
You must wait maximum 3 days until an Admin replies to your ticket. You will receive an email when he does it.
You just have to wait.
I recieved email an the admin said u don't have any accounts on this ip.I said him because i got banned in another game... What to do now? :? :no: :banhammer:

JP

Donator
Your account was probably deleted. Have you been banned on this server a long time ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.