What's new

Can an administrator help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostNinja77

Hey there, soo... I didn't know where to post this so i posted it here. Soo the thing is that my first account name is Boki123, but i created another account which is this one and when i went to take the quiz so i can create my character it said that its temp banned and it has everything that i wrote on my other account. I have no idea how this happend but please help me.

Thanks.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Your application was temp-denied which means you can re-take it right now if you want. It was temp-denied by Danny for 'Lack of effort and errors'.

If you want access to your old master account Boki123, you can always pm me.

GhostNinja77

The thing is i didn't even post the quiz on this account.. Anyways can you tell me how can i PM you? Im so sorry but im new here and i don't know anything..

Alko

Donator
GhostNinja77 said:
The thing is i didn't even post the quiz on this account.. Anyways can you tell me how can i PM you? Im so sorry but im new here and i don't know anything..

Hey there. Sorry for a late answer.

Click on that small icon to send a private message to Yassin.
9ktD5zn.png

You can also do it by clicking on your name in the right corner of your screen and you will see the "Messages" option.
Another way is to visit profile of the member you want to PM and you will see on a right side "Send private message"

Status
Not open for further replies.