What's new

Camera shaking

danielleunglol

Bronze Member
It happened a few time and I think it is annoying so I decided to ask for help.

My camera is shaking for no reason. First time I went into Station 11 interior, it started shaking. Second happened when I got into the Silver Trading interior and it started to shake. The third and the fourth time happened when I was driving on Route 48, it started to shake for no reason.

Can somebody help me?

iLegit

Donator
Revaz said:
A ghost hunting your camera.
haha nice joke man
WendyLady said:
Footage surely would help. The link is to a similar bug in GTA V, I tried looking it up but nothing came up besides this:
cyber_punk on SA:MP forum archives said:
Just found this one out the other day, not sure if its a samp or gta sa bug, but with explosion type 2 there is a camera shaking effect, sometimes this simply stops but sometimes your screen just continues to shake uncontrollably and you have no choice but to relog.
Eerily enough this has happened for me from time to time too but it was temporary and nothing game-breaking. The only known solution to this found online is to relog. Then again, try and record it next time it happens and I will try to write a more detailed response.

WendyLady

Banned
iLegit said:
Revaz said:
A ghost hunting your camera.
haha nice joke man
WendyLady said:
Footage surely would help. The link is to a similar bug in GTA V, I tried looking it up but nothing came up besides this:
cyber_punk on SA:MP forum archives said:
Just found this one out the other day, not sure if its a samp or gta sa bug, but with explosion type 2 there is a camera shaking effect, sometimes this simply stops but sometimes your screen just continues to shake uncontrollably and you have no choice but to relog.
Eerily enough this has happened for me from time to time too but it was temporary and nothing game-breaking. The only known solution to this found online is to relog. Then again, try and record it next time it happens and I will try to write a more detailed response.

I agree with iLegit, most people are just relogging. It's often due to an explosion which lasts ridiculously long.

danielleunglol

Bronze Member
okay, but another weird thing happen. I dunno why when I am driving the ambulance and press a button, the game turns into slow motion, I can't drive the ambulance normally and when I /stats, i see that I get 30 FPS. Can somebody help me?

iLegit

Donator
danielleunglol said:
okay, but another weird thing happen. I dunno why when I am driving the ambulance and press a button, the game turns into slow motion, I can't drive the ambulance normally and when I /stats, i see that I get 30 FPS. Can somebody help me?
Which button exactly is this? And what mods do you currently have installed?