What's new

Businesses

attednev

Bronze Member
I don’t understand how other people get their businesses overnight. Everytime I get into the server I see some new businesess that weren’t used by anyone get owned.
Whenever I ask admins or helpers about that they just say wait for Business Loans applications to open or catch some on marketplace. I’ve been waiting for about 15-20 days to get a business of my type and acutally found one that is owned by ST.
So, I’m actually posting this not because I’m not patient to wait for applications to open or for it to be on marketplace - I’m posting this because the property might be just owned by someone else tomorrow and my waiting for it was not worth it at all. I’m seeking that property for RP reasons and it’s been very boring to me to wait such a long time and get no effect from it. All the things I planned for RPing there could now be useless.
Just tell me how can I acquire such a business like everyone else does. I just don’t get it…

Moneko

Diamond Member
a lot of factions have control over the business sector since its established from their rp on the things they need. individual business owners arent being prioritized because of it. idk whats with the obsession of having to own a bizz to rp. if another guy buys the bizz u want just work with them