What's new

Business WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

john_murray7

Banned
I know there was some bug with the bizzes but still. I wasted 60k giving Czar_Chernov money for the business. What happens, now some fag owns it. I want either the money or the business back. Some proof here. Yesterday I helped him BUY it AGAIN (2nd time).
sa-mp-084.png

Today when I check it its owned by some WTF guy I never seen. Probs some non-rper.
sa-mp-085-1.png

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
THAT'S MY BIZZ!!!11!
It's cursed or something,lol.I got it first,then some other dude,now you..

Alec

Retired Admin
This is the second case of this type where new business owners would be reset on GMX and it was fixed in 1.2.3. Thats why everyone above could buy it when they found it randomly unowned. The business will have to go back to the account that Deshawn owned it on.

john_murray7

Banned
Alec said:
This is the second case of this type where new business owners would be reset on GMX and it was fixed in 1.2.3. Thats why everyone above could buy it when they found it randomly unowned. The business will have to go back to the account that Deshawn owned it on.
Can I still have my 60 grand back?

Alec

Retired Admin
Aleksei said:
Alec said:
Can I still have my 60 grand back?
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.