What's new

Business Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woods

Diamond Member
So I recently bought Scipioni's Car Parts, but it has the old interior from Post Offices, I'd like to know if there is anyway I could change the interior, name and add a /buy thing inside so that people could purchase the oil change, toolbox, etc. I'm willing to spend IG cash if needed but I just don't know if that's even possible to do.

TommyB

Owner
Do you know how to read? This isn't the right place for a topic like this. Moved to the help section.

Woods

Diamond Member
TommyB said:
Do you know how to read? This isn't the right place for a topic like this. Moved to the help section.
I sent an admin a message after a realised that, guess he just didn't move it.

Major™

Donator
Custom business Interior's are allowed, but not houses, I can imagine with the right mapping from someone and scripting, It'd be allowed, as long as It's the right size, and It must be validated with TommyB.

9mm

Donator
I highly doubt you'd be able to get a /buy CMD at your business, but I advice you to get a new interior before you get a namechange, if the interior is mapped and scripted correctly and also suitable for it's capacity/Exterior then you should be fine, just PM 'SpeakyButton' on forums once you're done with the mapping. In order to get a namechange just create a support ticket on the UCP or just /assistance IG requesting a member of the Management and hopefully It'd be sorted out Raymond! :D

Giga

Donator
Sorted. Let us know if you have any other concerns. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.