What's new

[Bug] With the Quiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started with the quiz, 29/30. I said Okay, let's try again but, lets change 5 questions, so.. with the logic questions, I decided to answer 'em wrongly. Once that I did it, it was keep saying that I had 29/30, I think it's a bug.. Please, if anyone canna help me, e-mail me: [email protected] .
Thanks.

Karner

Banned
The quiz is NOT bugged, take your time and don't answer them wrong like you intended..

I took my time, I tryed to do it 7 times, all of them, 29/30 are Okay, I think that there should be a Bug, don't you think that too? Or, there's something Wrong with the explinations on the forum;
I've got dudes with the folowing questions:
1: You main remain in Character ... I think that is always, unless you have permission of an admin.
2: Witch of this situations are fully OOC: I think that it's Admin jail, but I read a post that said "Many people is stucked on that question, the rules say that admin events are always OOC", after that, I read a rule, (written by one of the admins) that said: "Admin events can be OOC"

If you help me with those too questions, I'll try again, I'm sure that, or it's a bug, or I'm choosing wrong one of those.

Thanks,
Santo.

Karner

Banned
You are right with the first one..

Admin events are IC and OOC, depending on the event.

Karner

Banned
Exactly, Admin events are IC and OOC..

but the question is "Which of the following are ALWAYS OOC"

Admin events are sometimes IC.

Emmerdale

Retired Admin
Karner said:
The quiz is NOT bugged, take your time and don't answer them wrong like you intended..

Try reading the rules, and the scamming and robbing limits, see if that gets you anywhere.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Just try and do it properly again. We've all passed 30/30 there is no bug! And it may be that it's a spelling question you got wrong and you just don't think about it as you rush through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.